Terms and conditions
Business terms / terms and conditions
- Conclusion of the contract: The basis of the contract is the respective rented accommodation with the features and information that are specified on the offer page of this website. By confirming the booking, the tenant accepts the terms and conditions and confirms that they have read and understood them. The accommodation is booked in the specified location with the specified equipment and the included or excluded services for the specified period. In the event that a house is booked in a group (e.g. a duplex), the tenant agrees that the landlord will assign the house to the group.
- Information: After completing the booking, the guest will receive an email with the booking confirmation and payment details. After receipt of payment, the tenant receives the accommodation information by email. The customer undertakes to read all information about the apartment received by email, including check-in and check-out information, rules and instructions. We are not responsible for information of any kind that is displayed on third party websites.
- Information on tenants and fellow travelers: All persons and young children and pets (also „service“ dogs), who are in the villa, have the tenant to be reported. Non-registered people and pets are not allowed to use the villa. Up to one day before arrival, changes and / or additions to persons or pets can be made for a fee. No changes / additions are possible after arrival. The non- registered persons / domesticiere is not allowed to enter or use the house. Failure to do so may result in a contractual penalty and / or immediate termination of the rental agreement without reimbursement of rental fees already paid, and the tenant must leave the property immediately. Unregistered & unpaid people who used the house will be charged $ 15 per person per night (pets $ 5 per pet per night). In addition, a penalty of $ 100 per person will be charged (pets with $ 50 per pet).
- Pets: Pets (also „service“ dogs) are always chargeable and only allowed after consultation and approval with the landlord. In this case, a pet deposit of $ 200 must be paid in cash to the property manager on the day of arrival .
- Included in the booking price : Unless otherwise agreed, the consumption of water / electricity / gas is included in the price. These costs are calculated for normal consumption . If the consumption during the stay is above the average consumption , the landlord reserves the right to charge the tenant for these additional consumption costs .
- Payment: After booking, the tenant must pay at least 50% of the booking price as the first payment within 1 week . The remaining payment is due 6 weeks before arrival at the latest . Failure to comply with the specified payment deadlines will result in the contract being canceled without further notice . Without refund of amounts already paid.
- The check-in / check-out: The check-in / check-out times depend on the respective accommodation. The various options are displayed during the booking process. In the event that the lessee’s arrival does not take place until after 7 p.m. on the day the rental begins, this must be communicated to the lessor in normal time. If the arrival does not take place on the day of the rental and the landlord has not been informed, the reservation will be canceled with costs. The accommodation and the associated facilities may not be used before the check-in time after the check-out time without the consent of the landlord. If the check-out times are not met or the access keys are not returned on time, the tenant will be charged for the costs, including the loss of the next guest’s rental. In case of moving in or early removal of the key, the tenant can be charged the cost of an additional day.
- Cancellation / Cancellation by the tenant: In the event that a different cancellation policy has been agreed between the tenants, the accommodation will not be considered free of charge. All that is booked and made available is accommodation without transportation to the holiday property. If the tenant cannot arrive for personal reasons or if arrival is not possible due to supernatural occurrences such as roadblocks, train cancellations or other official instructions or access restrictions, this releases the tenantnot from his contractual obligations. If the tenant does not want to / cannot use the rental property for other reasons, he is still obliged to pay the rental price according to the rental agreement. A cancellation of the tenant owing to the unavailability optional n services select Parental s not the tenant to free resign. The booking is not transferable, a rebooking to another person must be approved by the landlord. Cancellation by the tenant must be reported in writing, all costs paid for cleaning or tourist tax will be reimbursed to the tenant .
- Obligations and liability of the owners : The contractual performance of the landlord implies that this the tenant for the booked rental period which is reserved accommodation available. All that is booked and made available is accommodation without transportation to the holiday property. When defects / damage / malfunction in the respective booked holiday that affect the stay, the landlord must be within of 24 hours after notification remedy, otherwise the tenant is entitled to compensation.
- Liability exclusion of the landlord: The services to be provided by the landlord do not include insurance, ie the landlord assumes no liability for theft, fire and water damage to the property of the tenant or damage to the vehicle of the tenant.The landlord is not liable for circumstances that are not directly related to the rented property, as well as circumstances over which the landlord has no influence, e.g. B. Beach and location conditions of the holiday resort, or possible noise emissions due to construction or road works or other nuisance by third parties, or impairments due to official orders or requirements of any kind. Noise caused by other tenants in neighboring accommodations that are not within the sphere of influence of the landlord. If, during the rental period, unforeseeable impairments within or in the immediate vicinity of the accommodation result from construction sites or construction noise, the tenant will be informed immediately if the landlord has been informed. The landlord is obliged to prevent disruptions for the tenant as far as possible. However, if this does not succeed or not completely, the tenant is only entitled to compensation claims in the event of deliberate or grossly negligent behavior by the lessor.All that is booked and made available is accommodation without transportation to the holiday property. The landlord assumes no responsibility for verbal / telephone agreements by third parties (possibly also by the service staff).
- Damage that happen during stay: must be reported immediately to the landlord or local service in writing, an SMS / Whatsapp / Email is sufficient. The tenant is responsible for all damage caused by him in the amount of the replacement / repair costs. In the event of damage that was not reported by the tenant prior to checkout, the tenant will be charged an additional service fee of $ 20 .
- Complaints: Cleaning Complaints must log on to the day you move to 19 PM. If a later arrival after 7 p.m. is reported, the cleaning complaint must be reported by 12 p.m. on the following day at the latest. In the event that the landlord cannot guarantee subsequent cleaning within 24 hours of receipt of the complaint, the tenant has the right to compensation up to the amount of the cleaning costs. A right to subsequent cleaning does not exist for minor soiling such as: B. pollen , leaves, dust on the terrace or small cobwebs, the presence of a spider, ants or crumbs in the toaster, as well as in the event of late reported complaints, or in the event of unauthorized early entry.
- Claims for compensation : The contracting parties agree that the rental property is used as a holiday property by different people and can therefore be subject to increased wear and tear. Defects that affect the contractual use of the apartment only insignificantly z. B. missing equipment, minor uncleanliness, short-term failure of technical devices or public supply, possible occurrence of vermin such as ants / spiders, do not entitle the tenant to rent reduction or compensation. Defects / damage / malfunctions of equipment must be reported to the lessor by 7:00 p.m. on the day of check-in (by 12 noon on the following day if the tenant makes a later move-in) .If damage / defects / malfunctions of equipment are not reported, the tenant has no right to compensation. There is cable TV in all apartments. In the event of a breakdown due to a storm, which could lead to the program possibly being withdrawn, the tenant is not authorized to reduce the price.
- Obligations of the tenant: The tenant is obliged to follow the house rules and pool rules, as well as the landlord’s regulations in the house information. The facilities of the accommodation must be treated with care and must be kept clean by the tenant during the rental period. For breaches of the house or pool rules in case of complaints by neighbors or administrator by disturbance to the tenant, the cost for the service use charge ge vice be t, and resulting penalties by the administration or by authorities imposed. Major violations the landlord can the lease without comple h cancel ädigung. In the case that sPets have been approved by the landlord, they must not be in the pool or pool area. Dirt on sidewalks, lawns or in the accommodation, from the pet must be removed by the tenant immediately .
- Condition when leaving / moving out of the accommodation :
- Doors, windows, shutters, awnings / parasols: tenants are to be closed even when leaving the villa at short notice and in the event of a thunderstorm. The lessee is liable for any damage resulting from non-compliance. Lights, television and air conditioning must be switched off when leaving the villa.
- Condition: The accommodation is swept clean, so leave it swept. Crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils and pots (free of lime or burn-in residues) must be stowed neatly in the cupboards provided, existing kitchen appliances such as stoves, grills, toasters, ovens and hobs must not contain any coarse dirt or burned-in / dried-on food residues.
- Waste: The tenant has to dispose of the waste himself and dispose of it separately in the containers provided in accordance with the instructions of the respective accommodation. City fines of up to $ 1000 can be imposed if the garbage is not disposed of properly and will then be charged.
- Keys, access cards and remote controls must according to de r be deposited on the pre-seeing places Property Description in time for check-out . Rental items such as navigation systems / extra beds / cots etc. must be returned in full and without damage.
- Security deposit: A security deposit will be refunded at the end of the month after check-out. Is a prerequisite for a full refund of the security deposit that the tenant’s obligations under the above conditions to ge come is s and the accommodation on the day of check-out ’s in the above state has left . In the event of damage, additional costs incurred or missing items , the costs incurred can be deducted from the deposit .
- Claims demand : Justified to claims of the tenant of complaints in the event that the landlord despite timely written notification of the tenant is not within the specified deadlines has resolved are the tenant within one month after the end of the stay in writing to do . After expiry d ies he can limit claims will only be enforced if the tenant detectable and without its own m was prevented from meeting the deadline.
- Data protection: The landlord processes and uses customer data in accordance with the data protection regulation (see DSVGO) . Customer data will not be passed on for any other purpose.
- Severability clause: If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are not valid, this has no effect on the remaining general terms and conditions. In the case of ineffective regulations, the respective legal provisions apply. Several persons of the tenant are jointly and severally liable for all obligations arising from these terms and conditions. The court location is Cape Coral, Florida, US